14 de julho de 2002










My Favorite Female Part Is:


The Leg: Toned and sexy.


And they never run out of energy,

if you know what I mean.




Find out your favorite female body part!













My Favorite Male Part Is:


The Arm: Strong and protective.


Good for slave labour too...




Find out your favorite male body part!













I Am The 3rd Party:


The Natural Law Party: You're a

strange one, thats for sure. Calling

yourself the party based on science, your

most interesting claim to fame is a heavy

reliance on yoga in your national policy.

Ignoring your kooky side, you sometimes

make a lot of sense. And your leader is

probably the smartest cadidate out there.

Too bad he's crazy.




Find out what 3rd party you are!













Am I The Greatest Song In The World?


Nay: I am merely a bad cover of a good cover

of the greatest song in the world!





Are you the greatest song in the world?


Sem comentários: