12 de fevereiro de 2003

please could you stop the noise i'm trying to get some rest? from all the unborn chicken voices in my head? huh what's that?? when i am king you will be first against the wall with your opinions which are of no consequence at all huh what's that?? ambition makes you look very ugly kicking squeeling gucci little piggy you don't remember you don't remember why don't you remember my name? off with his head, off with his head why wont he remember my name... i guess he does ... rain down, rain down come on rain down on me from a great height, from a great height rain down, rain down come on rain down on me from a great height, from a great height thats it sir your're leaving the crackle of pig skin
the dust and the screaming the yuppies networking the panic, the vomit the panic, the vomit god loves his children god loves his children, yeah!

menina_sem_efeito ouvindo radiohead - paranoid android

the panic
the vomit..
the panic.. the vomit..

Sem comentários: